Picture

Easter Sunday is just around the corner!

[And we'd love to celebrate with you!]

All restaurants are open for

____ Sunday Brunch and Sunday Dinner! ____

Vinny's (770) 7724644
Brunch 11 am - 3 pm Dinner 5 pm - 10 pm

Hop by Theo's Brother's Bakery Alpharetta
for sweets and treats!

[Open 8 am - 5 pm; Tuesday - Saturday]

sedgwickrestaurantgroup.com  Find our restaurants on Facebook

Comments

04/25/2017 11:31pm

The holy week has gone so fast. It seems like yesterday we are celebrating the birth of Jesus last Easter, and now everything is back to its normal course. Time flies so fast. I think it is a sign that the judgment day is near and yet to come. Do you agree with me?

05/30/2017 5:46am

Generic ED medications are one of the finest alternative considering price, quality and delivery.

06/15/2017 4:33pm

Easter Sunday is the best day to bond with the family. A simple brunch or dinner will be great. This list of restaurants is great and you and your family can choose any restaurant you like to dine in. However, I suggest the Big Willie's Hot Stuff Restaurant because they serve the best fried chicken and chicken wings in town. They also don't require reservations and that's a good thing for me. They are also open from 11 am to 9 pm in the evening, you and your family can come any time between that schedule and have all the fried chickens you want.

06/14/2017 10:32pm

Thank you for informing us about your restaurant. This is a big help for us and we are always aware of the things that you added in your restaurant. It is nice that you included the telephone number of each restaurant. The details are all clear. You acknowledge the important part. You did a great job of informing us the things we need to know. I will try to visit your place next time.

06/18/2017 10:56am

I will gladly celebrate Easter with you next time. It will be so awesome for me!

06/22/2017 9:11pm

thanks i really liked your article

07/03/2017 4:30am

This post has helped me for an article which I am writing. Thank you for giving me another point of view on this topic. Now I can easily complete my article.

07/15/2017 3:57am

Glad that you had an opportunity to meet penurious families at Dumaguete Kalauman Center for Development. Today there are no problems with programs for children. Nowadays, a lot of companies offer helping hand with school program and is not an exception. As we may know a lot of teenagers are illiterate due to various reasons and they need help with writing, so company takes care of each and every student involved in the matter.

07/27/2017 4:47am

There is different type of restaurants exist in this time some are for chicken lovers some are for vegetable lovers, pizza lovers etc. but who takes care for the quality product which people eat because food is a health of any person. We can communicate with restaurants office and order meal for us.

07/28/2017 3:13am

I realize it is only now writing a blog is extremely helpful for me as well as for my work. I would like to say thanks to much to you.

07/28/2017 3:39am

Graceful written content on this blog is really useful for everyone same as I got to know. Difficult to locate relevant and useful informative blog as I found this one to get more knowledge but this is really a nice one.

07/30/2017 8:54pm

Thanks for sharing information very interesting and useful. Do not forget to visit our website to share information and knowledge.It is really very nice blog.

07/30/2017 9:13pm

If I will talk about me, meat is complete and ever delicious food among all other dishes. meat is one of the most favorite kind of lovely fast food among all over the world.

07/30/2017 9:24pm

I have to search sites with relevant information on given topic and provide them to teacher our opinion and the article.Thank you for sharing this video.

08/01/2017 7:53am

I like sunday brunch and sunday dinner!)

08/02/2017 12:40am

Perfect place to spend easter.

08/02/2017 12:41am

Thanks for sharing.

08/10/2017 11:14pm

I really like all your post and article .They are just so amazing and helpful sometimes . I really appreciate all your hard work that you made in writing these contents.

08/17/2017 2:17am

The holy week has gone so fast... but I have good memories

They are just so amazing and helpful sometimes I really like all your post and article

08/17/2017 8:38am

Thanx for sharing such useful post keep it up

08/17/2017 9:18am

Is hCG drops diet safe hCG Drops worth anything for weight loss