These chilly Atlanta days call for food and drinks that are both warm and satisfying. Thankfully, Midtown favorite HOBNOB Neighborhood Tavern
is offering a special limited-time ribs and brews menu. The finger-licking dishes paired with specialty craft beers are offered Wednesday, February 12 through Tuesday, February 25. “We create our dishes to complement our large craft beer selection perfectly,” said co-owner Sean Yeremyan. “The ribs are savory and satisfying while the beer is refreshing – it’s a delicious combination.” The hearty and cold-weather friendly menu offers dishes paired with a recommended craft brew.
The menu includes the following items:
- Roasted baby back ribs basted with SweetWater 420 and served with roasted potatoes, green beans and signature BeerBQ sauce ($15.95). Recommended beer pairing: SweetWater 420 ($4.75).
- Oven-baked ribs with porter beer mop, served with scalloped potatoes and grilled white asparagus ($17.95). Recommended beer pairing: Smuttynose Porter ($4.75).
- Three Philosophers rib roast with mashed potatoes, collard greens and BeerBQ sauce ($15.95). Recommended beer pairing: Palm Amber Ale ($4).
- Smoked BeerBQ baby back ribs with broccoli casserole and roasted poblano mac and cheese ($16.95). Recommended beer pairing: Unibroue Don De Dieu Triple Wheat Ale ($6.50).
- Guinness-braised short ribs with butter noodles, beach mushrooms and a Guinness demi glaze ($18.95). Recommended beer pairing: Duck-Rabbit Milk Stout ($6.50).
HOBNOB is located at 1551 Piedmont Avenue at the corner of Monroe Drive in Midtown. Dinner hours are from Sunday through Thursday from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 5 p.m. to midnight; lunch hours are Monday through Saturday from 11:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Brunch is served on Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. The bar is open until 2:30 a.m. on Friday and Saturday and the late night menu is served until 2 a.m. Complimentary valet parking is available and all major credit cards are accepted.